Guesthouse On Mennonite Dairy Farm
Valley Brook Farm Guesthouse is located in a beautiful part of Lancaster County PA amidst rolling hills and lush farmland. The quiet farm property is in close proximity to various Amish Country attractions. This family dairy farm is situated on 90 acres of prime Lancaster County farmland and offers scenic views in all directions. The quaint guesthouse has 4 bedrooms with 4 queen beds and can easily sleep up to 8 people. The guesthouse also has a full kitchen with dining area, comfortable sitting room, 2 bathrooms and mudroom with washer & dryer. For those who are interested there are opportunities to help with farm chores. You can take a walk around the farm and enjoy the cows and hens, cross over Cedar Creek on our footbridge and wander up into our fields with a great view of the farm. Enjoy the peace & quiet while taking in the wonderful vistas of our surrounding Pennsylvania Dutch countryside.
Prices & Policies
- $120 per night for 2 people (2 or more nights)
- $150 per night for 2 people (for a 1 night stay)
- $10 each additional person, age 1 & under free
- price does not include 6% tax
- payment accepted in the form of cash or check only
- check in time 3:00 PM, check out time 10:00 AM.
- no smoking or alcohol
- unfortunately we can not accommodate pets
Amenities & Info
- sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms
- full bathrooms on 1st & 2nd floors
- continental breakfast provided including cereal, coffee, tea juices, bread etc.
- kitchen has refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, cooking utensils, dishes & utensils, coffee maker
- air conditioning & heating
- linens & towels provided
- outdoor eating area
- pack-n-play available
- 1.5 miles to Shady Maple Farm Market & Smorgasbord